GT Radial 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
How do I make a claim?
Should you wish to make a claim, you may do so at your GT Radial Performance Centre.
Your GT Radial Performance Centre will need to ensure your claim is valid. You will need to produce your original sales invoice and stamped guarantee leaflet.
Giti Tire uses the most advanced manufacturing technologies available to ensure that GT Radial tyres are of the highest standard. Every GT Radial undergoes the most stringent testing to ensure high quality and peace of mind.
In order for each motorist to have peace of mind, we are delighted to offer a “90 day money back guarantee” when a minimum of two (per vehicle) GT Radial Passenger Car tyres* are purchased. If you are not fully satisfied with your GT Radial Passenger Car tyres you may return them to your participating GT Radial Performance Centre within 90 days, where you will receive a free GT Radial replacement or full refund**.
Terms and conditions apply**
(See below or available by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Terms and conditions - 90 Day Money Back
Guarantee on All GT Radial Passenger Car tyres*
- Applicable when a minimum of two (per vehicle) GT Radial Passenger Car tyres* are purchased in 2016 from a GT Radial Performance Centre.
- All claims must be accompanied by a fully completed original guarantee certificate issued at time of purchase with reason for return noted.
- Your GT Radial Dealer will measure the remaining legal tread on your tyre. Although tyres are road-legal to 1.6mm, we always recommend replacement at 3mm in order to maintain optimum performance and safety, therefore the first 3.0mm of tread is not counted. The tread will be measured in the centre and on the edges of the tyre to ensure an accurate and consistent reading. If any measurements on the tyre are below 3.0mm, no credit will be given.
- All tyres must have been balanced along with new valve fitted, which are chargeable.
- Refund applies to cost of tyres only and not to any fitting, balancing, valve, air or other associated charges.
- Guarantee applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. The guarantee is invalid if the tyre is removed or repaired by any other company or individual.
- Only one return per customer is permitted.
- The tyres must be returned to the same dealership where fitted and fitted to the original vehicle. The dealership will not charge for removal of tyres but you will be required to purchase alternative tyres of any make/model of your choosing and pay any excess/additional cost.
- Tyre must be for normal road use, any other use will invalidate cover. In particular the guarantee will not apply where the vehicle has been used as a taxi or for any competitive motorsports.
- Malicious damage will invalidate the guarantee. This guarantee does not cover rapid or uneven wear caused by vehicle defects.
- The GT Radial Performance Centre decision is final.
*excluding van, Adventuro A/T & M/T
**This money back guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.